Madrasah is currently in Term 2 - 2018
1. All students are required to be PUNCTUAL for the class.
2. All students should show respect towards the Teachers and Elderly.
3. Parents are required to inform Teacher/Admin of their holiday plans if any.
4. Students absent more than THREE times, parents are required to inform the Teacher/Admin.
5. All Students are required to put on a PROPER Islamic Dress Code.
6. Absenteeism must be covered with a letter form parents if student's name are absent for more than 3 consecutive weeks. Without any valid reasons, student's name will be taken off from the enrollment list. A fresh application is required if the child wishes to continue with the school. However enrollment is subject to availability
Please do not hesitate to contact Admin (Sis Jun) at 04-02484991 for any school matters.
Madrasah Syllabus by Level
- Level 1
- Level 2
- Level 3
- Level 4
- Level 5
- Intermediate 1
- Intermediate 2
- Intermediate 3
All students are required to put on proper attire.
- No sleeveless shirt and Bermudas for male students.
- Hijab or Head-scarf is compulsory for female students.
- No tight pants and jeans for girls.
- Girls students should put on loose attire
- Every student must dress modestly
- No thongs/slippers should be worn in the Madrasah for safety reasons.