Madrasah is currently in Term 3 - 2018
Madrasah hours: 10.00am to 2.00pm - Sundays
Madrasah Al-Muhajirin welcomes students to a new Term and year at Madrasah.
Parents and students are reminded that Term 2 has begun at the Madrasah Premise. We welcome back all students and hope everyone had a good break during the summer holidays.
Tips for preparation Assessment
Islamic Studies assessment
- All students are encouraged to revise all their written classwork and read through notes for topics covered in the term.
- Do approach your teachers if you are absent from any of the lessons.
- Ensure that you have all the necessary notes and handouts prior to preparing for your assessment.
Quran & Iqra assessment
- Practice makes perfect.
- Practice all Quran and Iqra reading homework given by your teacher.
- Do approach your group teacher if you do have any problems with past readings.
During the month of Ramadan, students are advised to observe the ibadah of fasting and refrain from eating and drinking in the Madrasah compound.
Spend your break-time reading or memorizing the Quran.